Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweetsauer Photo Hunt Challenges

Sweetsauer challenge
I just participated in the 2nd Sweetsauer photo challenge. I have not entered a photo contest of any kind before, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised as to how much fun I would have chasing down the challenge pictures. Kristi Sauer came up with the idea to host the Sweetsauer photo challenges and has obviously decided she likes the challenges so much she is going to have a bi monthly photo challenge. I can say I am looking forward to the next one.You can check out the current contestants work on the Photo Hunt Challenge page. The rules and guidelines for participation are listed as well if this is something you might like to do in the future. Click here to see my entries. And thanks Kristy for hosting this fun event.

No comments: